Occupy Big Bear 2017
Tickets are no longer available online. Please purchase your tickets at the event venue.
Event DetailsWe've got fun activities planned for you!!!!
Friday, Oct 6th
10am - Base of the Mountain Meetup
Wildwood Park - 300 E. 40th Street, San Bernardino, CA 92404
11am - Begin "Rim of the World" Cruise
* Follow all traffic laws. No racing, do not block traffic, stay on the right lane, and let faster traffic pass on the left lane.
12pm - Hotel Room Check-In
Northwoods Resort - 40650 Village Drive, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
* Hotel might not be ready, but they will try their best. Normal check-in is at 4pm.
4pm - Pre Show GTG & Go Karting (Early Registration Pickup)
Big Bear Speedway - 42825 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
* Discounted Races start at $15.
6pm - Unofficial Pub Crawl presented by Webbstarrs Motoring
Stillwells Lounge - 40650 Village Drive, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
* Four Beer Pubs, express service drink tickets, a souvenir mug and more.
Saturday, Oct 7th
9am - Vendor Booth Setup
11am - Show & Shine Starts
The Lodge - 40650 Village Drive, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
* The search for our Top 25 favorite cars will be notified between 11am to 4pm.
** Host hotel parking lot will be full. Don't block traffic and follow all traffic laws. See map for parking options.
3pm - Car Limbo Contest (Air Ride & Static)
* Line up at 3pm, competition starts shortly after.
** Free to participate.
*** To speed up flow, do not remove parts or modify your car during the competition.
8pm - Private Oktoberfest Party
The Loft located inside the Lodge- 40650 Village Drive, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
8:30pm - Party Costume Contest
* Crowd choice, loudest cheer wins.
** Free to participate.
9pm - Twinkie Eating Contest
* First person to eat three (3) twinkies without any liquids wins!
** Free to participate (10 people max).
9:30pm - Beer Boot Drinking Challenge
* First person to drink 1-liter of beer, winner wins half the money pot.
** $20 to particpate goes towards the money pot & beer costs (10 people max)
*** Must bring your own #OccupyBigBear/Oktoberfest 1-liter Plastic Beer Boot.
Sunday, Oct 8th
10am - Hotel Room Check-Out
11am - Brunch with Friends
12pm - Alpine Slide
Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain - 800 Wildrose Lane, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
* Authentic bobsled experience, a must try!
** $6 for a single ride.
2pm - Cruise Home with new/old Friends
Copyright 2006-2017 TheFOAT.com