Quick 16 Sportsman Races at PRO Winter Warm-Up
Sat 03/06/2021 - Sun 03/07/2021
LIMITED TO THE FIRST 20 ENTRIES IN EACH CLASS ON EACH DAY
Online ticket sales have ended.
Event DetailsINFORMATION ABOUT THE QUICK 16 EVENTS DURING THE PRO WINTER WARM-UP
Quick 16 Doorcar & Quick 16 Dragster (limited to big-tire cars ONLY)
• Friday – Open test n tune from 9AM till 9PM open only for Saturday and Sunday race participants. Tech cards are free for this day
• Saturday – Pre-registration required. Limited to the first 20 entrants in each class. $125 entry fee. 2 timed runs beginning at 9AM. Elimination rounds immediately after that.
• Sunday – Pre-registration required. Limited to the first 20 entrants in each class. $125 entry fee. 2 timed runs beginning at 9AM. Elimination rounds immediately after that.
$1500 to Win, $500 Runner Up, $200 Semi’s
SPECIAL EVENT NOTES
• PBIR Track points will be awarded for both races on both days.
• Reserved pit spaces will not be available during this event. All Quick Class participants will be required to pit in the north (long) end pit area near tech and scoreboards.
• All competitors who make at least one pass before 10:30AM on Friday and another before 1PM on Friday and have registered for both Saturday and Sunday races will have their Sunday
entry fee refunded.
• Any entrant who does not qualify for the 16-car field for either race on either day will have their race entry refunded.
• Each entrant will be allowed a maximum of two vehicles inside the main gate. Entrants will be given two (2) support vehicle decals that must be placed on the windshields of those vehicles
for the duration of the weekend.
• Entrants will be allowed a maximum of one (1) driver and four (4) crew members per entry.
• Gates will be open on Thursday, March 4th for load-in and set up.
• Timing of elimination rounds is subject to change due to schedules of the NHRA Top Fuel and Funny Car teams testing.
Copyright 2006-2021 TheFOAT.com