May 24th Limited Test & Tune (100 Racer Entries)
Tickets are no longer available online. Please purchase your tickets at the event venue.
Event DetailsThe ticket booth will need to scan your racer entry ticket so you must print out the ticket or have ready to scan upon entry into the facility.
Here are the guidelines that will allow us to open this weekend.
• 100 Racer Entries that includes 2 crew members over the age 12 for each racer entry. CREW MEMBERS MUST ARRIVE WITH THE RACER IN THE SAME VEHICLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• All Entries will be online via pre-registration, that will go live at 7:00 EST, Thursday, May 21st.
• No Spectators at all.
• Any racer or crew member exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 will be immediately asked to leave.
• Racers and crew members who have any type of respirator illness are asked to stay home and not come to the track.
• Racers and crew members are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask or covering, but it is not mandatory.
• Racers should provide adequate PPE for themselves and for all their crew members.
• Race Control will be restricted access only and limited to essential staff.
• Only odd numbered lanes will be used, with even numbered lanes designated as social distance zones to provide adequate access between vehicles.
• Timeslip workers will wear a mask or face coverings and gloves for the distribution of time slips.
• Racers and crew members will not be allowed to congregate around the starting line area or the front of the tower. These areas are to be only used for crew members when their car is running. National Trail Raceway staff will be closely monitoring these areas for unauthorized gathering.
• Racers and crew members need to practice social distancing when not racing.
• The restrooms will be open. Racers and crew members need to practice social distancing in the restrooms as well. There will be hand sanitizing stations in the restrooms.
• CONCESSION STANDS WILL BE CLOSED. Bring your own food.
• The Pepsi machines on the East side of the Concession stands will be on and are full.
• There will be hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
• Racers and crew members are advised to bring their own hand sanitizer as well.
Copyright 2006-2020 TheFOAT.com