Mayhem & Money
Pre-Register & Skip the Line! Car Show tickets are limited and will likely sell out. General admission will not sell out.
Event Details$10,000 Drift Competition, Stunt Show, Car Show, Live DJ, Vendors, Food, & More!
Saturday December 3 - Speedsportz Racing Park Houston TX
Kids 10 and under are Free
Pre-Register & Save!
Gates open 7AM for Racers and Vendors
Gates open 8AM for Car Show
Gates open 9AM for Spectators
Stunt Show 10AM-4PM
830AM Mandatory Drivers Meeting/Media Meeting (Photographers please message Skiddy Bois on Instagram for media requirements)
1-2PM Competition Drivers Meeting/Single Lap Qualifying
130PM Car Show Awards
2PM-5PM Single Elimination Tandem Competition (Time permitting track hot after Competition)
1st Place - $6000 Cash presented by Kansei Wheels & 6 Accellera 651*
2nd Place - $3000 & 4 Accellera 651*
3rd Place - $1000 Cash presented by Heatwave Visual & 2 Accellera 651*
ALL PAYOUTS GUARANTEED, 48 Driver Cap.
Car Show Classes (8AM-130PM). Trophy for each class winner
Best of Show
Best Car Club
Best Japan Import
Best Old School
Best Engine Bay
Best Sound System
Please RESPECT the property as they give us the opportunity to host these awesome events. No standing burnouts. No drifting in pits/parking areas. We have had an incredible year so far in 2022 and look forward to the future! Pit bikes/4 Wheelers are allowed but no drifting/wheelies/burnouts.
*Drivers must be on the program and tire to be eligible for tire prizes.
Drivers who wish to be on the Tirestreets Program are eligible for a sponsorship. Please fill this form out and you will be approved as a driver sponsorship.tirestreets.com/driverprogram (35% off 651sport, 10 651sport minimum buy, run Tire streets stickers and tires during comp, 6 for 1st, 4 for 2nd,2 for 3rd to drivers participating in competition events)* Drivers who do not wish to buy 10 tires can use Kcdrift15 for 15% off.
‼️ 2022 Tech Rules Reminder ‼️
Double check this list before the weekend! Message us with any questions.
1. No excessive rust!
2. All convertibles are required to have a minimum 4 point roll bar no exceptions.
3. No fluid leaks of any kind.
4. No bent, broken, or excessively loose suspension.
5. Tires should have somewhat decent tread. Don't show up with corded tires...
6. ALL LUG NUTS PRESENT!!
7. Proper battery tie down.
8. Proper battery terminals
9. No broken windshields. Small cracks in the windshield not obstructing the drivers view are acceptable.
10. Brake pedal should be firm and not fade out
11. Brake and clutch master sock required
12. All cars must have a fire extinguisher within reach of driver.
13. Must have full exhaust or mufflers, strait pipe is discouraged unless you have a turbo
14. Jeans or fire suit. No open toe shoes or shorts!!! This goes for passengers too!
15. DOT or better rated helmet
16. Factory seatbelt or harness. Do not mount your harness on your strut bar. Do some research and arrive to the track with it right!
17. Seat needs to be properly mounted to the floor.
18. Cageless tandems will be allowed on our slower layouts this year, factory door bars MUST be in place.
Read this list multiple times and come prepared!!
Copyright 2006-2022 TheFOAT.com