Info & Tickets Hebron, OH IFO 2020
SCROLL BELOW FOR ALL EVENT INFO. All online tickets already discounted. No need for a promo code to receive discount.
This event has been canceled
Event Details*Event date moved to May 31st. Those who already purchased tickets will be credited to the reschedule date. If you can not make the reschedule date, please email email@example.com for a refund request.
National Trail Raceway in near Columbus, OH
DATE AND TIMES:
5/31/20. Car show registration from 9am to 12pm (absolute latest 3pm), judging begins at 10, awards ceremony around 5. Drag race roll-in starts at 8am, heads up drag race qualifying (2 rounds) start at 10, drag race eliminations around 2. Event ends around 6pm.
Car/truck/bike show, 1/4 mile drag racing, Usaci single points stereo crank it up contest, burnout contest (time permitting), vendors, pit midway, two step competition, low car limbo, DJ, models.
All spectator tickets and competitor registration forms can be bought on the day of the show at the front gate. Purchase your tickets in advance and $ave. *Online ticket sales end the Friday before the event at 4pm CST.
- Spectator with outside facility parking $17 online, $20 at gate
- Spectator with inside facility parking $22 online, $25 at gate
- Children 10 and under FREE
- Car Show Entry $35 at gate $25 online (does not include free passenger pass).
- Test and Tune Drag Racer $50 at gate $40 online (open to any make/model)
- Competition Drag Racer $50 at gate $40 online (imports and sport compacts only)
- Burnout Contest FREE
- Stereo Crank It Up Contest $35 at gate $25 online (open to any make/model) - stereo contest info on www.usaciworldwide.org
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
If an event is completely canceled after gates have opened, spectators can use their arm band for discounted or free entry (depending on what time of the day event is canceled) into any future IFO. If event is canceled before eliminations begin, racers will receive free race admission into any future IFO. If a race is canceled after the first round of eliminations, payouts are split evenly with those left in the competition. Trophies for each class will go to the fastest racer of the last round. Once gates have opened, there are no refunds. This is standard policy for all outdoor events (motorsports or baseball) not just IFO. Do not come to an IFO event if you do not agree with this policy. If gates never open, complete refunds will be issued within 48 hours to all who purchased on-line tickets in advance.
Copyright 2006-2020 TheFOAT.com