Firebird Raceway in Eagle, ID
DATE AND TIMES:
9/20/20. Car show registration from 9am to 12pm (absolute latest 2pm), judging begins at 10, awards ceremony around 4:30. Drag race roll-in starts at 8am, heads up drag race qualifying (2 rounds) start at 10, drag race eliminations around 1. Event ends around 5pm.
Car/truck/bike show, 1/4 mile drag racing, burnout contest (time permitting), vendors, pit midway, low car limbo, 2 step battle, models, stereo contest, DJ.
- Adult admission $20 advance online $25 day of
- Children 10 and under FREE
- Car Show Entry $35 day of $25 advance (does not include free passenger pass).
- Test and Tune Drag Racer $35 day of $25 advance (open to any make/model)
- Competition Drag Racer $35 day of $25 advance (imports and sport compacts only)
- Burnout Contest FREE
- Stereo Crank It Up Contest $35 day of $25 advance (open to any make/model)
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
For event status info when the weather looks questionable, call the IFO phone line at 225-247-RACE (7223) If an event is completely canceled after gates have opened, spectators can use their arm band for discounted or free entry (depending on what time of the day event is canceled) into any future IFO. If event is canceled before eliminations begin, racers will receive free race admission into any future IFO. If a race is canceled after the first round of eliminations, payouts are split evenly with those left in the competition. Trophies for each class will go to the fastest racer of the last round. Once gates have opened, there are no refunds. This is standard policy for all outdoor events (motorsports or baseball) not just IFO. Do not come to an IFO event if you do not agree with this policy. If gates never open, complete refunds will be issued within 48 hours to all who purchased on-line tickets in advance.
Copyright 2006-2021 TheFOAT.com