Event DetailsTICKETS AVAILABLE NOW https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/2347681/cleetus-and-cars-texas-baytown-houston-raceway-park-tx
Who’s ready to go FREEDOMING! Cleetus and Cars is back in TEXAS at Houston Raceway Park Powered By Pennzoil in 2021 on October 2nd! Drag Racing, Burnout Pit, Jet Dragsters, Bald Eagles and more! Mark your calendars, it’s going to be a great weekend!
Location: Houston Raceway Park Powered By Pennzoil
Address: 2525 S FM 565, Baytown, TX 77523
Date: Saturday, October 2nd, 2021
Email Questions to: [email protected]
Burnouts permitted only on race track
NO GLASS bottles
• Massive Burnout Competition
Burnout competitors must be approved
• Fun Runs / Grudge Racing on the ¼ mile.
• Food and drinks on sight.
• Post event Cleetus Highlight Video will be dropped on YouTube.
Race Class info
Fun Runs / Grudge Racing- Limit 250 Tech Cards. Tech card: $80.
Burn Out Competition: (Must Be Approved)
11:00am: Pit Gate 1 Open
12:00pm: Spectator Gate 3 Opens (FREE Event Parking)
12:30pm – 5:00pm : Track Hot- Test and Tune/ Grudge
2:00pm: Jet Dragster Exhibition
5:00pm: Jet Dragster Exhibition
5:30pm – 9:00pm: BURNOUT CONTEST
11:00pm: Facility Secured
Adult General Admission: $30
Pit Side Parking Pass: $50
Drag Race Tech Card Registration : $80
12 and under: Free.
Active Military Free.
All event info subject to change.
**CLEETUS AND CARS BURNOUT COMPETITION RULES**
1. Helmet required.
2. Neck Collar required.
3. Fire suit required- SFI 3.2A/5 minimum. **
4. Seat belts/ harness required.
5. Recommend fire retardant shoe, gloves and Balaclava. Shoes must be closed toe. **
6. Hot fluids must be contained under hood or provisions must be made to contain hot fluid/steam.
7. Firewall must be complete and without holes into driver compartment.
8. Scatter-shields required on supercharged entries using clutch. Ballistic transmission protection is required. **
9. No hubcaps/ wheel trim or wheel weights permitted.
10. Wheels must be steel.
11. Hatches, tailgate, wings, etc. must have additional tether.
12. No Nitro Methane.
13. Burnout shall not begin until instructed by event official.
14. No standing burnouts, vehicle shall maintain movement.
15. Driver must stop immediately if instructed by event staff.
16. No passengers.
17. No externally mounted Nitrous bottles.
18. Battery must be secured.
19. Fireworks not permitted.
20. Driver must be 18 years old or over.
21. Judging will be based upon- Instant smoke, constant smoke, volume of smoke, driving skill and use of entire skid pad.
22. Must pre-register and be approved to enter.
Copyright 2006-2022 TheFOAT.com