Tech Card for Street Car Shootout Presented by Real Street Performance
General Admission Included for Driver ONLY for both days
Street Car Shootout Presented by Real Street Performance
Runner Up: $1500
Tech Card: $250
- All NHRA Safety Rules Apply
- 1/4 Mile Race
- All Run Field
- Heads Up, Pro Tree, Red Light Loses
- Single elimination
- We will qualify this class and split it into groups of 16 (if we have 32 cars we will run two groups, if we have 48 or more we will run 3 groups) Each class will have a breakout of .10 of the number 1 qualifier.
- Every vehicle must have a license plate, proof of current registration and valid insurance
- All vehicles must have a functional alternator
- All vehicles must have a functioning radiator and waterpump
- Vehicle must be able to go on a 30+ minute cruise (as a group) right before round 1 of eliminations.
- Vehicles must report directly to staging lanes following cruise
- No major vehicle changes are to be made after the cruise except for changing tire pressure or heating a nitrous bottle. NOTE: THERE WILL ONLY BE A FEW MINUTES TO DO SO IN THE STAGING LANES BEFORE ROUND 1 OF ELIMINATION
- We will allow approximately 20 minutes between rounds
- After the cruise there will only be about 5-10 minutes before Round 1 of Eliminations starts. During this time,Stick Shift FWD/RWD cars may swap over to their slicks (in or near the staging lanes) if they do not wish to cruise on them, but you must do this very quickly! (We suggest having a few friend/crew members around to help you with this.)
Body: Any year vehicle is allowed. Lightweight components are limited to hood, front fenders, deck lid, hatches, sunroofs/t-tops/targa tops, wings, ground effects, and bumpers only. Quarter panels and doors must remain as originally manufactured. One-piece front ends are not permitted. No body parts may be removed during competition.
Chassis: All cars must retain complete stock chassis, floorboard, firewall, and frame rails. Notching of chassis for clearance is permitted. Aftermarket "K" members are permitted.
Suspension: "Stock Style Suspension" All cars must utilize stock front and rear suspension and mounts. Aftermarket front control arms, rear control arms, and sub-frame connectors are permitted. Aftermarket struts and shocks are permitted. Ladder bars, four links, and wheelie bars are prohibited on all cars.
Windows: Car must retain ALL factory glass.
Interior: Stock dashboard and full interior from front seats forward is required (passenger seat may be removed). Aftermarket seats, gauges, and interior are permitted.
Exhaust: Muffler(s) are required unless vehicle is turbocharged. Exhaust may exit anywhere.
Electronics: Two-steps, data loggers, aftermarket ECU's, and engine management systems are permitted.
Driveline: Aftermarket axles, ring and pinions, final drive, spools, and differentials are permitted.
Transmission: Manual or Auto transmissions are permitted. Any style automatic transmission is permitted. Transbrakes are permitted.
Shifter: Strain gauges are prohibited. Air shifters are prohibited.
Fuel: Any type of fuel is allowed but you may not add extra fuel until after the cruise and round 1 of eliminations is over. At that point you may add fuel.
Tires: Drag Radial, or Bias Ply no larger than 28"x10.5W” or 315 Radial.
Engine: No restrictions! But must have a functional alternator and radiator.
Nitrous: No restrictions! Nitrous cars will be allowed to heat their bottles before the round and swap out/fill up bottles between rounds.
Turbochargers: No restrictions!